Thursday, January 4, 2007

Sch's Start and I'm Damn Sianz..

haiz.. back to sch again.. so sianz.. here come the projects again.. and MICE is due on 8 Jan.. this is just great.. my mind is gonna explode with numbers again..

woke up not on time cos actually wanted to print notes but couldnt get up in time.. so made my way to sch.. FBOps lecture was cancelled but since i didnt know got FM lec so just went lor.. met Gwen on NEL.. we were late by that time liaoz.. then we waited for Shermain to come and was even later.. but we were like Warren Kok should be happy that we went for his lecture lor.. haha.. cos after hols his lesson first one lehz.. in the end, when we reach dun have.. so angry.. make me wake up so early then dun have.. so we walked to Blk D then Ivy came out from the lecture hall and ask us whether want to crash accouting lec.. haha.. might as well so tml no need so early come sch.. haha..

had proj meeting to further discuss MICE.. so blur about the PCO Remuneration thingy.. what about it sia? so hard to find the figures.. after that went for FM tut with this lecturer whom i had nv seen before.. i think her name was Mariah i think.. but she was this typical lecturer who wanted to get everybody engaged in the lesson and she was fun too.. Accounting was boring as always.. fell asleep in front of Mr Chng so many times lah and i wasnt paying any attention at all.. haha..

met Mr Ben after class to consult him about the proj.. got a clearer pic about the PCO thingy.. heng he said no need exact figures if not sure die.. where to find sia? haha.. then went home with Cheng Yan.. Tamp raining so my mum came to fetch me from the mrt station.. so sleepy sia but have to continue piah- ing the proj.. sianz..

was watching that 9pm show on ch 8.. quite funny sia and Jiang Cheng Xi is so cute~! haha.. then this ad for the S.H.E concert pop up.. i want to go for S.H.E Concert even though i'm not their crazy fan cos i think their concert should be nice.. haiz.. but the seats left not good liao and nobody want go with me.. haha.. ask too late liaoz and the tix too ex liaoz.. buy DVD lor.. no choice.. haha.. i also want to go for Disney On Ice, Finding Nemo.. but that one in March.. still got time to think.. haha.. want to do so many stuff but no time sia.. called office to tell my schedule for Friday then Ling Ling picked up.. then she ask me hold on and i heard a very faint "Call you back later k?" so i hanged up lor.. then in the end she called me back then say why i hanged up on her.. haha.. then i said cos i thot she say will call me back later.. then in the end is she telling the other person on her hp that she will call him/ her back later.. haha.. so funny lah the misunderstanding.. haha.. then Ms Goh ask me to do Europa closing on Friday.. haha.. i dun mind.. kinda like Europa now.. fun fun.. haha.. and slack too.. haha..

yawn.. so sleepy ah.. going to crash now.. scarli cannot wake up tml cos now that my alarm tone is 罗志祥's 精舞门.. his charming voice and the beat of the song just sings me back to sleep.. haha.. cant believe my blog entry is actually this short.. haha.. just not me sia.. haha..

No comments: