Thursday, January 18, 2007

MY NEW GOAL IN LIFE~!

I've done it~! After 2 days of FM piah-ing, I'm finally done with it~! so proud of myself.. even though its not that wow like those realy wow proj but i'm glad that i managed to finish it though.. haha..

passed my FM online quiz when i thot i couldnt and my accouting mid sem too.. haha.. though they are not wow results either.. i'm not really those wow students also.. haha.. i'm those dun want to just pass but also dun want to be top top ppl.. haha.. neutral is the best? ;op haha..

went to Vivo just now to check schedule.. Friday working 6pm to 1am Host and Saturday 4pm to 1030pm Bar.. haha.. Friday Eunice 1st day and i'm at Host.. diaoz.. i want to chou re nao lor.. haha.. be door zombie oni hear floor staff run here run there then walkie things.. haha.. and right now the TV at the main usher point is airing the trailer for Ghost Rider.. no way am i going to hear it 10000 times from 6pm to 1am.. lucky Uncle Sim wants to change with me so I will do his server, he help with my host.. haha..

sad though that saturday no taxi home and that they are putting me to work for 6 hrs 30 mins.. nvm.. go home early sleep.. i badly need it lah.. haha..

ok short post for tonite as i'm rather tired now after the FM piah-ing and Learning Log.. now left with to type of the Japanese Role Play Script.. gonna do it tml oni bahz.. oh.. that reminds me got dinner with Alverina, Bernice, Yixia, Geswin and Wei Ting tml also.. and guess where we're meeting? yup.. guess most of u would have guess it.. Vivocity.. haiz.. no Hong Kong Kim Gary pls ppl.. i know its like our most fave hangout.. Alverina, me and Bernice went to it like twice and thrice a week lah.. but abit too much get sianz u know.. if tml still Kim Gary, i rather go to GV and order 1 jumbo and 1 cheesy thats going at $1 now.. haha..

Silliest wants to quit GV liaoz cos he got a better job at PS.. although he hasnt made up his mind yet, but all i gotta tell u Silliest is that even though I dun want you to quit, but just choose wherever you are comfortable with k? sounds familiar? yeah.. its what u told me when i was choosing whether or not to go back to GVTM.. so yeah.. SILLY3 will always be SILLY3 even though it will oni be me and Eunice left if u really do go.. haiz..

MY NEW GOAL IN LIFE: DON'T BE SO KAYPOH LIAOZ~! BE NEUTRAL~! MIND MY OWN BUSINESS~! NO SIDING~!

GAMBATTE KUDASAI YEN ONE~!

muahaha.. sounds so childish but i really dun want to be so two faced anymore.. its really hard to be not here and there..

No comments: