Thursday, December 14, 2006

"Poster" Girl~!

went to work as normal yesterday but reached like 1 hr early actually planning to start on my posters one.. haha.. then go staff room saw Silliest.. then he say come after sch to visit vivo.. haha.. but first ques he ask me was whether going to stay not? then he say help me do my posters also.. haha.. but couldnt do the posters until like 11pm like that lah.. so sad cos not enuff staff.. but the good thing was that the GC meeting cancelled.. didnt want to go for it also.. haha..

Silliest was nice enuff to help me compile all the poster layouts so i just needed to follow his instructions to change the posters.. haha.. got help from alot of floor staff to change posters.. europa also finished on time so they come help also.. after that the Projectionists testing the print for Nightmare Before Christmas 3D then Jay ask all the staff who want to watch just go watch.. haha.. then all the floor staff chiong up but watch halfway they say sianz then all want go home.. actually i want to watch one but busy changing poster mahz so cannot.. haha.. then actually finished on time de then can go home.. haha.. but then hor, that Ms Goh and Jay dun want let me go home.. haha.. say must keep them company until they finish.. so i ask them what time their target time to finish then they say 8am! diaoz.. haha.. ok lor.. then they write cab vouchers for the rest of the staff and all dun have my name lehz! diaoz.. haha.. so i was thinking mayb wait for stocktake ppl lah cos got Isk and Shila all Tampines ppl mahz.. so i started tidying the poster cabinet..

Tidy halfway then stocktake ppl all finish liaoz.. then when Ms Goh ask them stay where then Shila and Isk say tamp then i also say i stay tamp.. then she say, "I thot u want to stay and keep us company until we finish?" wah diaoz.. i was like huh but anything lah.. haha.. then in the end she really didnt write my name in the voucher lah.. haha.. then Ann told me tml i CB got 112 Jumbo Redemption.. faint.. then i ask whether need to upsell extra cheese then she, Rashidah, Jay and Ms Goh stunned for a while and give me the "huh" face? then Ann say i got 112 jumbo still want to upsell cheese?! she say i do redemption myself liaoz everybody go home.. haha..

so everybody went home then left oni me, Jay, Ms Goh and the Chef Dennis inside the office then at first Jay ask me go kitchen help her take dunno what thing but i say i dun dare go up alone so in the end she and the chef go lor.. haha.. paiseh ah.. so left inside the office with dunno what thing to do then go and arrange my poster AGAIN.. from 430pm until 3am i've been handling posters lah.. then the whole office quiet quiet one cos nobody except me and Ms Goh.. surprisingly lah, nobody ask me the whole night whether i staying or going.. haha.. guess they dun care liao lah.. haha.. then Ms Goh suddenly ask whether Jennifer got ask me go back TM not.. they i stay didnt.. so continue with my poster arranging.. very very quiet.. then Ms Goh was like, "Yan Wan, must make some noise ah if not i dunno whether u still there not.." diaoz.. haha.. so continue continue until 3am then projectionist come down.. then got Uncle Jonit then he stay Tamp so Ms Goh ask whether i want go home already not.. by that time i can tell u i super "seh" already.. gonna collapsed liaoz so i said yeah i want go home.. so finally they write my name on the cab voucher.. haha..

Came home and finally crashed on my bed.. set my alarm for 10am but morn already got sms from my 2nd sis ask me to get nacho cheese for her for some christmas party she holding.. haha.. dunno whether can get not lehz.. haha.. cos now no more dapao-ing home of popcorn and all.. then howe luen also msg ask me whether going for some SJCC Annual D&D.. dun want lah.. haha.. dunno anybody from there also.. haha..

haiz.. later still must go work and got redemption also.. haha.. die liaoz.. and today my CB Team realli cannot make it liaoz.. haha.. all the newbies.. today sure go home later than EOS i can bet u.. haha.. below got 2 pics of my poster adventure last night.. haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



GV Vivo Poster Cabinet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Death Note 2: The Last Name Character Posters.. So nice the posters but it jus coulndt stay open so got no chance to take a pic of it and show u all first glimpse.. haha..

No comments: