Thursday, December 28, 2006

It's Gone..

haiz.. 1 year and its finally gone.. left me 4eva.. haiz.. my Nokia 6111..

went to Grand today with Bernice, Yixia, Wei Ting, Geswin, Yiyi and Alverina today to watch Charlotte's Web.. pretty good show not to mention sad.. so when the show ended, we left the cinema and i wanted to take out my hp to turn it back to a normal profile.. felt my pocket, not there.. checked my bag not there.. shucks.. ran back into Cinema 2 and all the patrons have left.. only left the aunty cleaner and some new staff cleaning the cinema.. searched under the seats, not there.. haiz.. its gone 4eva.. its been turned off.. so ironic u know? i'm a GV Staff who went to GV watch movie and lost hp in GV Grand and the last person i sms-ed was a GV Staff.. crap man..

i'm not upset about the phone and all cos got an extra K800i at home.. its just the contacts in my SIM card, my photos, and my messages.. added new numbers into my phone just yesterday and when i wanted to save it, the SIM card read, "SIM card memory full" haiz.. can u imagine how sad i am.. and i dun have a back up.. and not all my pics have been bluetoothed into my lappy.. sad.. but yeah.. wanna thank Uncle Sim, Bernice and Yixia who tried to help me call and send sms to the hp and helped me ask the staff at Grand.. stop feeling guilty k, Uncle Sim? haha.. not ur fault that we chose to watch at Grand and lost my hp there.. just down on my luck oni bahz.. then go back office and Bernard helped me call the Grand managers to ask whether anybody found my hp too.. so yeah, thanks everyone~! can i have ur numbers pls? haha.. can't re-activate my SIM card cos my dad's in taiwan and the line's in his name.. so ppl.. i'm contactless for the next 3 days until my dad comes back.. and if u sms or call me, i may ask u who u are.. haha.. forgive me ah..

went to the Hong Kong Kim Gary with Yixia, Uncle Sim and Wei Ting to eat the food again.. its gonna be our next fave hangout sia.. love their French Toast sia.. then actually promise Lynn to buy her the Coffeebean Ultimate but no mood liaoz.. then she say tml then treat me drink Pure Choc cos both work Morning.. haha.. so nice my 师姐~! haha..

stayed in office to tok to Lynn for a while.. then saw her GVTM schedule.. all day.. how to visit sia? then Bernard and I "briefed" her on the horrors to expect at GVTM.. until she so freaked out.. haha.. then Ann came in and she looked so sad cos Jason's father who is some Mediacorp Executive called Irene up and told her that Ann is always bullying Jason at Candybar.. then he threaten to use his Media Exec post to publish this to the public.. ask him go and die lah.. quit liao just quit lah.. make such a big hoo- ha and want to affect other ppl also.. u do ur work properly then she wun scold u what.. at first me and Lynn listen until very gong gong cos didnt understand what toking Ann.. then slowly then we understand liaoz.. haha.. aiyo.. poor Ann.. dun cry k? tml buy u Teh- C.. haha..

haha.. tml working Floor opening.. dunno what to do sia.. nv do b4.. haha.. then after that got to go GVTM for deathnote marathon.. think will most prob sleep bahz.. haha.. next day CB at 11am.. faint ah.. haha.. then at night go Juliana's house for steamboat and mahjong session.. haha.. then new year's eve work CB 11am again.. then after that go countdown.. new year not working.. haha..

so looking forward to tml's marathon.. going with Edwin, Jie Ping, Eugene and Marcus.. plus Sin Hwee also.. haha.. Syarizal and James will be there too.. haha.. so long nv see them liaoz.. haha.. my crazy pal Syarizal.. haha.. miss working box closing with him.. still rmb we came in almost the same time then first station box then we do closing that time always crap like siao until Kristin cannot stand us then tell us to keep quiet if not cannot do closing.. haha.. haiz.. can nv go back to those times liaoz.. well pass my training days but i'm not even confirmed!!!! and i'm not allowed to go back GVTM again.. haiz.. nvm.. why cannot give 3 sets of schedules ah? if can good ah.. haha.. or sometimes if need ppl then just go back TM work also good.. miss my black polo.. haha..

No comments: