Friday, December 22, 2006

Down $$, Dumbo Patrons- all in a days work~!

it's been 3 days since i last blogged.. haha.. anybody miss my longwindness? haha.. what to do? been working and suppering every single night lah.. haha.. cant even rmb what happen these few days but they were kinda fun.. haha..

oo yeah.. yeah.. so as promised, met Willy and Ken for that movie marathon on tues morn.. Ken woke up late so i met Willy first.. we were like how to ask Fion for the tix sia since Ken was more of the star of the day.. haha.. then when we walked past Coffeebean, Willy suggested we dapao coffee for Lynn 师姐 and Fion.. then i rmb Lynn liked to drink Coffeebean's The Ultimate.. so we bought 2 and brought it to office.. then when we open the office door and saw them both drinking hot coffee and we were like fine lah.. waste $$ le.. haha.. but then hor suddenly, Lynn took The Ultimate and started drinking it.. diaoz.. she really coffeebean's loyal and crazed fan sia.. haha.. then we were like how to ask ah? then Fion suddenly asked us what movie we want to watch.. haha.. muahaha.. then she ask Lynn to use her VIP card for my tix then she said ok.. haha.. she even went out with us to buy tix for us lah.. thanks 师姐~! so we bought 3 tix each for Midnight Sun followed by The Holiday straight after.. Ken was super late for Midnight Sun and Willy slept for half The Holiday.. haha.. so much for movie marathon.. i feel asleep in some parts of Midnight Sun too cos it was going too slow paced..

after the movie, we met Willy's fren then Jason joined us for lunch at pasta mania.. Jason kept wanting to eat more and more and kept wanting to buy Ken stuff until we were so freaked out.. haha.. had to go back to GV for work so cannot continue marathoning with them.. then got called into office together with Ken cos of some complains from a very particular airline company that day.. diaoz.. then Ken and Willy didnt know how to ask Fion for the VIP card agian.. did box that night.. haha.. so long nv touch box liao abit 不习惯.. Ken and Willy finally came and bought their next show, Eragon.. said Fion chased them out of the office with her VIP number.. haha.. and ppl can be so so so dumb when buying tix.. diaoz.. did closing with Silliest and this new guy called William who just knew how to staple vouchers together and add totals for us.. diaoz.. make me so beik chek cos the next day i also do box and closing alone with him somemore.. then Ms Goh said i down $48.. faint.. but she managed to help me cover with Aunty Sally's $$.. Talked to Alverina while doing closing cos she waiting for Yi Yi.. then Jay helped me make a new nametag cos Rina and a whole lot of other ppl said the name too big.. then i reply easy to let customer complain mahz.. haha..

after that, Silly3 took new pics for that night~! haha.. finally new updates in pics for us.. haha.. went for Steamboat supper with Silliest, Ken, Willy, Kelly and Melvin and we kept teasing Kelly and Melvin thruout.. and that Junwei suddenly sms-ed me and told me he free liaoz.. thot he smsed wrong person sia.. But I'm super happy for his 2 great white sharks.. tok alot about GVTM with Silliest and we were saying tat the mgrs in Vivo are too nice le.. thats why the whole place very messy.. sms-ed Jay during the steamboat so as to keep her awake till the next morn when she had to start at 7am.. she didnt sleep the whole nite cos scared next day cannot wake up and told me to give her wake up sms.. diaoz.. haha.. reached home oni at 5am+ then got nagged at by my mother for coming home that late..

did box the next day again and closing with William.. did so many things on my own lah cos he oni knew how to add the totals.. diaoz.. and Lynn said i down $32 for my box and down $20 for my float.. argh~! 前前后后 i down $100 for both days lehz~! then Ms Goh said next time dun put me box le.. haha.. so wished that i was doing poster that night lah.. my fave job in vivo.. gave them the shock of their life when they realised that their money in their safe and in tha box on the table down almost $10,000+.. they panicked like crazy as if they really cannot find it that night, they would have to call in the police as the amount was too huge.. they despo until ask me to open all the CB counters see got $$ inside not.. but $10,000 lehz~! where will store inside CB counter? then Ms Goh go to Aunty Sally's safe room and open up the safe and to her surprise, all Aunty Sally's dropped $$ was in there.. so thats where their money had gone too.. no need call police le.. haha.. and it totaled more than $10000 so just nice to save me too~! haha.. heng ah.. wah.. really should be more careful sia.. 2 days down $100 not play play lehz.. heng got mgr to help me cover..

requested to do morn the next day cos nth to do at home.. but have to be morn cos Fri doing GC opening and i need all the sleep before GC opening.. haha.. so Ms Goh put me work 9am to 2pm box and 2pm to 8pm CB.. haha.. wah.. bengz.. i was like aiya.. anything lah.. then took a cab home with Eugene, Junwei and Willy.. even though i was the oni Tampines and they were Bedok they ask the taxi uncle drop me first cos i next day work opening.. thanks guys~! haha..

received some weird weird smses from Willy and Eugene the next day.. super weird cos they were sms-ing the exact same thing at the exact same timing.. sure is pak kak one.. haha.. reached work and changed and went to box.. no coins at all cos the shipment havent arrive.. then Uncle Simon was like saying why put us at 9am when the first show oni at 1055am lah? so in the end i go help CB opening.. then crowd started coming in.. so kuku sia the customers.. so many aunties and all want to watch the "Chow Yun Fat" show or the "Flower" show.. diaoz.. its Curse of The Golden Flower ppl!!! there was this particular auntie that made me so annoyed.. she stood at one of the staff's counter beside mine and started choosing seats for the COTGF show for 940pm.. then that staff told her that the centre centre seats in GVMAX taken up le.. but then she dun believe then ask her give her see the seating plan.. so she started choosing seats.. and she chose like forever and started asking dumb ques like how wide is all ur screens here? how wide are ur chairs? which view in all ur cinemas is the best? what is the size of the cinema? diaoz.. then after that she pointed in our seating plan that she REALISED that the screen in Cinema 4 is larger than that of GVMAX!!!!! i on the spot froze and really just stared and stared at her.. i mean really STARED.. hello??? its just the seating plan lah!! its not properly drawn lah for goodness sake.. and she kept telling me that the picture for the screen in Cinema 4 shows that it extends from wall seat to wall seat and the GVMAX one oni cover the centre portion of the cinema.. i was really really really shocked.. nth can describe my shocked feeling that moment sia.. then i told her Auntie GVMAX screen is the LARGEST IN SINGAPORE lehz!!! but she kept telling me that cinema 4 looks like to have the larger screen that GVMAX.. at that point of time i just completely ignored her and even that staff too and let her continue copying onto a piece of paper from out seating plan of what she thinks to be "BEST SEATS" in each cinema.. she tok we dun care.. we just keep serving the next customers..

the queue started coming in for night at the museum and COTGF.. stupid ques that customers asked that really tested my patience are as followed and i managed to make it into a small drama:

me: Sir, COTGF oni 1st row left..
patron: huh................ no lah.. dun want lah.. got behind one anot ah?
me to patron: sorry sir.. oni left like that oni..
me in my own thots: you dumbo.. do u think i would give u the first row if i still left behind?
patron: aiya.. why like that? u all nv tell us earlier now make me q like crazy.. u hold on ah.. i call my wife here first.. (waves frantically at some person)
me in my own thots: u know u want to watch it then come earlier lah.. ur wife will probably go the same thing too.. u holding up the q u know.. u call ur wife here i also oni left first row no matter how much noise u make..
patron's wife: huh?! oni left first row ah? aiyo aiyo dun want lah.. must stretch the neck high high one right? (stretches her neck as though the further she reaches the further i would give her from the screen)
me to patron: need to stretch lah but not so high lah.. so do u want the tix? the best i can give u liaoz..
me in my own thots: u shld be considered lucky that u still have seats ok? ppl behind u also no luck liaoz.. faster make up ur mind lah..
patron: how far from the screen ur first row?
me to patron: about 5m lor..
patron: i dunno how far 5m is lah..
me in my own thots: imagine lah.. count 1m then measure lah..
me to patron: about the length of our box office..
patron: so near ah.. aiyo.. tsk..
patron to wife: so how u still one not?
patron's wife: i dunno lah.. first row lehz..
patron: what other timings u have for this show?
me in my own thots: cant u read?!!!!
me to patron: 2pm, 3pm etc..
patron: so late ah? u dun have 230pm show ah?
me in my own thots: if dun have of cos i wun read it out lah..
me to patron: no..
patron: then what are show nice now? arnd this timing one?
me in my own thots: nice shows around this time u think will have seats also? pls use abit of brain can?
me to patron: the holiday, nativity story blah blah blah..
patron: all not nice one.. haiz.. now how? aiya dun watch le lah.. next time hor u all better tell ur manager to show that not much seats available mah then we wun q like crazy.. then put up ur screen also can so we can see ur seating plan.. really waste my time lehz.. (walks away complaining and complaining)
me in my own final thots: EXCUSE ME???!!! why do we colour our showtimes in diff colours so u all can differentiate the now available, selling fast anf sold out what.. is u all colourblind dunno how to read not my taiji ok? put up the screens? then wun out q last until downstairs the food court there liaoz.. ARGH~! just dun understand why ppl are just so dumbo and country bumpkin..
me to next patron: hi good afternoon!
next patron: COTGF
me in my own thots: here we go again.. sian sian sian..

this torturous process went on until 2pm.. and the q lasted all the way to Page One on a thur afternoon can u believe it? in the end i just close counter and open CB.. dun care box liaoz.. at least CB not so much irritaing customers.. oni customers who dun want ice in their coke.. serviattes etc..

at least today CB was ok.. Ann was esp nice to me today dunno why.. cos Jay ask me and Ann whether we want coffee not early in the morn? then i said i dun drink coffee then she said get me Teh- C.. i thot she kidding oni lehz.. then after that i go office halfway during my box shift to get coins then just casually mention to Jay and Ann in the office where my Teh- C then they say dun have.. haha.. but after that i go back CB, then Ann said she buy for me liaoz then leave on top the CB there also.. haha.. wah.. dunno what happen sia.. make me so shock.. haha.. then my Lynn 师姐 so nice.. when she saw me in CB then ask me whether i want coffeebean not she buy for me.. then i just say i want Pure Choc out of fun.. then in the end she really buy lor and deliver to CB for me also.. haha.. thanks 师姐 once again~!

then since finish at 8pm decided to help Chew Yen and Gracina buy their dinner from Kopitiam.. then 顺便 ask Fion, Lynn, Jay and Ms Goh whether want any makan.. at first all said dun want anything one.. Fion and Lynn say 减肥 then Ms Goh say eat liaoz.. then Jay say too busy.. so i just ask whether Ms Goh want dessert not cos since she just finish dinner.. she wanted Chengteng.. then suddenly Lynn say since Ms Goh eating dessert, she want to order Tao Suan also.. diaoz.. then Jay say want Coffee Si Gao whatever that is.. haha.. and she forced me to say it out knowing i dun speak Hokkien.. so evil.. diaoz.. so went on my dining trip and oni left GV at arnd 930pm.. and i didnt down $$ today.. Box up $2 and CB up $0.70.. haha.. heng ah..

tml working 920am GC Bar.. first time opening.. dunno what to do sia.. haha.. starting to realli like opening.. think its quite fun cos its so quiet and in ur own world the first few moments.. haha.. Pics from the steamboat and new Silly3 pics are below~!

thanks again to Kexus for sending me the Midnight Sun songs.. haha..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: