Tuesday, December 26, 2006

1st Christmas @ GV~!

oh shucks~! forgot to set alarm last night and in the end woke up at 11am when i was supposed to work during that time.. sianz.. so faster call office.. heng ah got Bernard pick up.. then i think he super good mood that day or what cos she told me just come by 12pm.. haha.. so chiong lor.. then rush there see the box q sianz liaoz lor.. haha.. so opened my counter and started my business..

haiz.. nv ever put me at Box for a super busy day like this.. the q is nv ending and u have to keep repeating show times all over and over again.. non stop somemore.. haha.. i think everybody is getting addicted to making announcements over the mike.. today Sharyn, Xiaomei and Bernard kept making announcements over the mike telling patrons about the latest update in showtimes.. then Bernard wanted to make in Chinese but then he oni know to say Curse of The Golden Flower which is 黄金甲.. then got this particular customer asked a patron to buy show for her so both of them were telling me their own particular showtimes until i so gong.. in the end, that particular customer wanted Death Note 2 and i gave her Charlotte's Web.. so she came arnd to tell me that after a while then Jay was beside me dropping my $$ then she went, "Orh.. Give wrong tix hor.. " paiseh lor.. ppl seh liaoz lehz.. haha..

then arnd 6pm+, the patrons started complaning that we had an extra timing for Curse of the Golden Flower and Night at the Museum on our LCD Plasma screens.. so Xiaomei have to keep making announcments to tell patrons not to refer to it and listen to her announcements instead.. but some patrons damn dumb lah.. tell them NATM full house all the way to the 9pm+ session liaoz still nv listen lehz.. still want to request last row somemore.. diaoz.. then my keyboard spoilt and i couldnt sell anything at all.. heng ah Ling Ling 师姐 came in time then help me fix.. then she ask me to help CB first since the crowd coming in.. so help lor.. no jumbo, no ice, too thick cheese.. all in a days's CB work lah.. haha.. so help finish then Ling2 came and said repaired for me liaoz then i said i continue helping CB till finish first.. then suddenly Ms Goh pop up with my present and ask me which box counter i worked then i said box 2 then she leave there for me.. wah.. so special deliver all the way from office sia.. haha.. Thanks ah.. and to Jay too..

Then suddenly Juwita heard a msg in the walkie that somebody looking for me.. so i reply lor.. haha.. then after that heard this familiar voice ask me go inside office.. so i asked who and why must go inside now cos still busy mahz.. then the person just said go inside immediately then nv tell me his/ her name.. haha.. then i keep saying i busy dun want go in now.. haha.. but actually by that time i already knew it was my Lynn 师姐 already lah.. haha.. so i walkie back tell her that i dun anyhow go meet strangers one lor.. haha.. then she walkie back and tell me faster go inside office lah..

ok lor so i go lor.. then go in really is her wor and Bernard and Xiao Mei.. then she said what stranger.. haha.. then she point to the floor then got 2 bags of "The Body Shop" bag.. haha.. but inside is actually a Polar Bear and a Reindeer Stocking.. the polar bear one is mine and reindeer is Eunice's.. wah.. so huge lor the stocking then she still stuff sweets and choc inside also.. still write note somemore.. haha.. so touched~! thanks 师姐~! omg.. i'm so gonna miss u when u go TM.. haiz haiz haiz.. then after that Bernard was saying i good lor buy everybody present except for him cos he just came back for reservist.. haha.. then actually i really nv buy for him and Nicholas one cos not as close to them as the other managers.. but after that Xiao Mei and i decided to go to Precious Thots and buy present for him.. then i said at the same time buy for Nic also lor.. so we bought this huge pillow for him so that he can slp in office and i bought a cup for Nic.. it was 730pm+ during that time and i was still working lor.. shift oni ends at 8pm.. haha.. but that day Christmas so heck care lah.. haha.. then got buffet also so just go present lor.. gave Edwin his Bear Massager and Eunice her Basketball Massager also.. gave Xiaomei hers too and she got me this Lilo and Stitch cup.. thanks xiaomei.. haha.. haha.. Eunice gave me a present too~! and Edwin say oni during the Deathnote Marathon then give me cos he broke.. haha.. its ok one lah.. i'm not those 一向往来 person..

so we bring back office.. then we wanted to present Nic with the cup first then make Bernard jealous.. so i went inside office first then give Nic the cup.. then Bernard was like fine lor.. haha.. then Xiao Mei came in with the huge pillow then he say he dun 稀罕 dun want the pillow.. haha.. but in the end still accept lah.. he so 要面子.. haha.. then we were joking and kidding arnd the he suddenly pull $$ out of his wallet and ask us how much.. haha.. fine lor.. 好心 buy present for u then give us $$ in return.. fine lor.. haha.. so me and Xiaomei walk out go find some makan to eat..

then we were hiding behind some staircase and talking to Edwin while makaning.. then Bernard suddenly came over and threw us 2 presents.. Xiaomei got a Pig Bolster and i got a Winnie the Pooh Bolster from Bernard.. omg.. so nice.. haha.. he also was like us lah go minitoons and buy after we give him his presents somemore.. haha.. GV's so lucky to have Precious Thots, Action City and Minitoons to be just opposite us.. haha.. if any birthday present need to be bought immediately just go there.. haha.. then when we look into the bag of the Bolster got 1 hole each in the plastic bag used to store it.. he must have torn it open to remove the price tag.. haha.. diaoz..

haha.. then went to close my Box counter then i tell u ah, my box close counter like box closing like that.. so many vouchers lah.. then bring in my $$ and Nic said i down $10.50.. diaoz.. perfect Christmas present sia.. then i took another White Chrysanthemum Tea from the mgr's pantry.. haha.. love to take their food and drinks sia.. haha.. then i ask my $$ how ah, pay when? then he said up to me lah.. haha.. which means? i also dunno.. haha.. he also nv stress about my down $$.. oni my Ling Ling 师姐 say that i do what station nv tally one.. haha.. sad sia.. then she said gonna put me box until her $$ tally.. yay! i dun mind.. haha.. then she say she disappointed in me in those type of sign sign voice.. haha.. diaoz.. paiseh lah 师姐.. haha.. i go back GVTM lah.. haha.. then she offer me and xiaomei some super nice cookies to eat.. haha.. then she say eat alot these few days.. then i said of cos lah cos she sad mah.. Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's also work night.. haha.. then she tell me dun rub it in liaoz.. haha.. then Nic also just laugh at her.. haha..

went up to find Silliest cos Bernard want me and Xiaomei to spread a msg to him about the keychain with a "Wateva" word on it.. Silliest, dun think so much k? What's over is over.. Just forget about it.. Whatever.. Bernard's msg to u.. then told Isk i got my transfer form and i'm staying here and he was so sad lah.. omg.. dun like that lehz.. i will cry also lah when u go back.. must take care of my Lynn 师姐 while she's there.. i'll take care of ur *ahem* for you too.. :p

then i was thinking Christmas go home after work abit sianz lehz so then asked Yanqi and Edwin whether want to watch movie.. haha.. on ahz! haha.. then we were deciding btw COTGF or NATM.. but i told them i want to watch NATM cos see too many parts of COTGF liao until not interesting then somemore must think very hard the movie and at my current battery level i not suited to watch that type of show.. haha.. then we were thinking whether can make use of Ling2 and Nic's VIP pass.. so we went downstairs tell them.. haha.. my Ling Ling 师姐so nice lor.. when we told her what movie, she immediately tell us her VIP Card number then ask us go buy ourselves.. haha.. so nice~! then we were thinking Edwin how cos one VIP card can oni have two tix mahz.. then she ask us go find Nic then he so nice give us HS and deliver the tix to staff room somemore.. haha.. so we chiong up to buy then Yixia help us pump the drink from Europa.. haha..

NATM was damn funny lah.. "Dum Dum better Run Run cos Atila the Hun Hun is coming".. muahaha.. then mikaka.. haha.. definitely a movie worth watching.. haha.. when the movie finished, 3 of us rushed into staff room and office to get our staff and ran sia cos rushing for last train.. haha.. then got an sms from Edwin along the way ask me whether i want MP3 player for my christmas present.. haha.. siaoz ah.. but so ex for what?! crazy lehz.. haha..

then sms-ed Lynn, Jay, Ms Goh and Bernard to thank them for their present.. on Jay and Ms Goh replied sia.. haha.. then Ms Goh said her target time for today work is 5am.. haha.. always like that one.. superwoman sia.. no need sleep.. haha.. then Jay msg ask me to change shift so that can work together for her last few days then can watch movie with her as promised.. diaoz.. haiz.. still have to think of Lynn 师姐 also what.. both also i want to 陪 till the end.. who ask u change shift with Fion work so many nights.. haha.. nvm i work day keep Lynn company then kajiao you when u work night.. haha..

had a chat with Willy about getting scolded innocently, managers, and irritating staff.. haha.. he's another one of my best buds to listen to my long long stories sia.. haha.. tml EOS together share cab ah? haha.. dun pangseh me ah.. haha..

okie.. seriously tired now.. haha.. GV's draining all my energy sia.. haha.. should go sleep now.. lucky later working 530pm to 11pm with my Xiaomei~! haha.. happy happy.. haha.. long time nv do closing with her liaoz.. haha..

All in all, had a very ultra fun GV christmas today.. haha.. looking forward to more Christmas with you all.. haha..

(You tried to save it, I know you did.. It was just my fault..) Quoted from :+:

No comments: