Friday, July 4, 2008

Ma Maison

Hello all!

Ahhh!! I just saw this on Wikipedia! And I'm so so excited! Aren't you too?! High School Musical 3: Senior Year!



Anyway, went out with Sin Hwee yesterday.. She had to do a restaurant review for FBO.. Haha.. Plan for dinner was changed from Marina's Waraku to Clarke Quay's Ma Maison.. Picked her up from Pasir Ris and had a little trouble driving there.. The carpark kept winding and winding.. Anyway, we got a window seat overlooking the river.. A cosy little restaurant as you can see from the pictures.. Food & service was great.. Ambience was good.. Price quite steep but overall, cool..




Brought her to walk along Clarke Quay as she hadn't went there before.. Went to Liang Court's Kino.. She bought her mags; I bought my passport cover..

So verdict of the day, I can drive to Clarke Quay now! Haha..

Anyway, there's this new Taiwan Idol Drama coming up.. It's called 籃球火 or Hot Shot.. Replacing Rolling Love on 27 July.. I hope I'll be able to watch it.. Looks cool..

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCMSFaXehqo

No comments: