Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Ayuni!

Happy Birthday Ayuni!

Ok.. Time to update.. Let's see..

Plan was to meet Sandy at 12pm at Orchard.. But I needed to go back to Flyer to do clearance so it was pushed back to 1230pm.. Wore new shoes and ended up having blisters on my whole feet.. Had to buy a box of plasters and this heel-gel thing that costs me $8..

Reached Flyer, all the HR people busy.. Walau.. And Peach said my testimonial's not ready yet so I have to come back another day.. Double walau.. Took bus to Orchard and meet her.. Headed back to Meritus to visit Emilyn because I promised I will before leaving.. Haha.. Saw a number of familiar faces there.. The busy new DM didn't even have time for a proper chat.. =( Anyway, saw Mabelline too..

Went to Cine's Kobayashi for lunch then went up for KBOX! We just didn't feel like walking around.. Haha.. As it was Youth Day yesterday, most of the rooms were fully booked and thus we couldn't sing to 7pm if we took the Student Tapas.. So we took the normal package instead becos there was a 20% discount.. So the 2 of us sang and sang and sang again.. Haha.. And we sang all the Jungiery stars songs.. I think she's the only one I can sing those songs with..

Walked over to Taka to have Crystal Jade for dinner.. And after the meal, my bag broke.. Haha.. Triple Walau.. But it was an enjoyable day spent! I'm so gonna miss this classmate-pal-internship buddy so much! We'll see each other 1 year later! Take care in your new job k?

No comments: