Friday, July 11, 2008

Dempsey Hill with ZJ, Jul & Cec!

Hello all!

Outing with Juliana, Cecilia and Zhi Jun yesterday.. Picked ZJ up from her house then drove down to NP to pick Cec and Jul up.. Got terribly lost at the Bukit Timah area.. I think we took a wrong turn or something.. Anyway, finally managed to pick them up and we headed to Bukit Timah Food Centre for dinner..


Cecilia and Juliana..

Juliana and Me..

We ordered Satay Bee Hoon, Carrot Cake, Oyster Omelette and Fries.. Portion quite small but food quite good..

As it was still early to head for Dempsey Hill, we went back to the car to decide where to go.. So while me and Jul were figuring out a way to go to Vivo, ZJ and Cec were cam- whoring.. Haha..


Identical sia..

Ok.. So I took part in the cam whoring as well.. Haha..

And my windscreen started to fog up when the rain came down on us.. So me and Jul were pathetically using tissue to wipe away the mist.. Haha..

Drove on to Vivo but decided that it was so far so we made a turn into the CTE to head for Dempsey instead and I got lost again.. Haha.. I suck.. But many thanks to Jul, my most trusted navigator.. Haha.. Well, Cec and ZJ helped too; they looked out for the traffic lights while Jul and I were going thru the street directory.. Haha..


Ben & Jerry's! We rushed to their toilet the moment we arrived.. Haha..


After the ice cream, we went to Harry's bar for some drinks and finger food.. Damn, the finger food was good.. And we made it just in time for Happy Hour!

Yup.. Ms. Onion Rings Monster!


And ZJ got so red after that one screwdriver.. Haha.. I have a feeling they spiked Cec's one as well..

Hungry so we drove down to Serangoon Road in search of prata.. And it was a whole new world for us.. Really whole new world if you know what I'm talking about.. Haha.. And no prata so we ate naan.. The staff there are damn friendly and nice too.. They gave dinner to this beggar guy..

Ok.. Drove them all home after that.. Pumped petrol and went home..

Another group of friends I'll miss terribly.. =(

No comments: