Monday, July 14, 2008

便秘- Constipation

Hello all!

I'm finally done with the marathon of gatherings this week.. Tiring yes but all fun and memorable.. Now let's recap!

Friday- 11 July 2008

Went to Tanglin Mall with my family to meet with some of my relatives for lunch.. My Grandaunt owns a stall in the food court so we used the kitchen to cook the meal.. Haha.. Auntie Annie & Uncle Eric gave me a watch from Swatch as a farewell gift.. The strap was a little too long so guess I gotta go cut it.. Bought some junk food from Jason's and went home..

Rested a while and off to pick Juliana & Cecilia from Pasir Ris MRT.. Drove on to Parkway Parade to meet the rest- Xinyi, Hazel, Michelle & Alrina.. Parked at some old shopping mall beside Katong Shopping Centre.. Kept worrying my car would get stolen.. Haha.. Forgot the name of the dinner place liao but the food is good, filling and cheap.. Michelle booked a room for K next door so we went over.. The songs were new and the price is cheap too.. And can bring in your own food and drinks.. Haha.. I think we paid $9 each for 5 hours..

Alrina wanted to go home first so Xinyi sent her home with Michelle and Hazel with her.. Decided to meet at Pasir Ris for supper after that but it was changed to Changi Village.. I've always heard stories of special people coming out at night to wander the streets so wanted to see for myself.. And yes, we were all kinda shocked to see the scene for ourselves there.. Haha.. Just don't look at them, you'll probably just get the finger.. Supper inside the hawker centre.. Very messy place..

Sent Juliana, Cecilia and Michelle home after that..

Saturday- 12 July 2008

Slept only 4 hours from the previous night.. Got woken up by my father to go to Cityhall to apply for a supp card.. Sleepy sia.. Brunch at Raffles City.. Dunno why sudden craving for rice.. Went to Swatch to get my watch strap cut.. Took quite long.. Headed to Sim Lim Square after that.. Bought a laptop for my sister who's been complaining that her computer is the most troublesome thing in the world.. Haha.. Then continued shopping for my hard drive and adaptors..

Rushed home, took a quick shower and it was out again to pick Cousin and Amber & Averlyn up.. Terribly terribly late.. Sorry guys.. Jam down all the way to Vivo.. Started to panic when I realised I was dangerously down on petrol.. Luckily Cousin remembered a petrol station somewhere near however it was Esso.. Had to ask the staff what's Shell Formula 98= Esso What? And I pray my parents will never come across this blog.. Becos I'm not supposed to mix petrol.. Haha..

Anyway, met Weiting at GV, saw Fion.. Went to Kim Gary for High Tea.. Averlyn can sit on the baby chair liaoz.. *Claps Hands* And I ate lots of chilli padi that day.. They asked me why I ate so many.. Australia no chilli padi hor.. Haha.. Weiting's fries came the latest and she ate only a few pieces before she rushed back to GV for work.. And so I started playing with Averlyn.. Took her pacifier and she started crying.. Haha..

Look here lehz.. Haha.. She seems more interested in the chilli padi I guess..

Headed to Giant after that cos I needed to get some last minute items like a big box to put all my stuff at home into, bedsheets and towels.. Cousin went off to work shortly.. Sent Amber & Averlyn to the MRT.. Sadded.. =( Next time I come back she can walk le.. Hope she'll still remember me.. Haha..

And Sandy sms-ed me to see if I could make it to Lisi's celebration.. But I couldn't.. Sorry.. Hope you like the video we took for you even though I took my part like 2am in the morning in my toilet.. Haha..

Carried the big box to the car and cleaned the car up while waiting for Beilin.. Drove on to our next destination which was Clarke Quay.. I still hate the car park.. Haha.. Met the Weilun, Ayuni & Sarah at the main lobby.. WL lost 6kg and he looked more fit and dark now! Not to mention botak! Haha..

Walked over to Fishermen's Wharf for dinner.. Drank green tea only as I was too full to eat anything..

Sidetrack: My parents were at Fort Canning Park for some World Record thing.. Something about creating a new record of the most number of married couples watching a movie all at once.. The total count was 449..

Anyway, Cherie joined us after a while and we just chatted, mostly about planes and air stewardess.. Haha.. Dunno why.. And Sarah's got a flight to Adelaide on 23 July! Yay! Then she can help me bring any leftover stuff I have at home.. Haha..

Walked along Clarke Quay and saw people being tossed up in the air at the GMAX there.. Haha.. Went to TCC for desserts.. Shared a Mud Pie.. Sang a birthday song for Ayuni and I got one too! Haha.. And my face wasn't forced into the cake like last year.. And we talked alot.. Just talk and talk.. Maybe cos we haven't had a proper group outing in a long time..

Almost got locked up when we went to the toilet.. Haha.. Back to the quiet carpark where we took lots of pictures! I think they were really cute.. Still waiting for them to send.. Anyway, as it was a special day, decided to send everybody home.. Weilun's home was pretty easy to get too.. Took a wrong turn at Orchard while sending Cherie home.. I thot we were heading towards Johor.. Haha.. Dropped Sarah off next and we didn't listen to her directions to Bedok Simpang and took a damn big round to send Ayuni.. Haha.. Lastly, it was Beilin..

Thank You guys! Gonna miss you guys!

Sunday- 13 July 2008

Got an sms from Joseph who told me to go back Flyer to get my testimonial.. Collected my supp card as well.. My god, it was a seriously good testimonial.. I didn't even remember doing those things lah.. Haha.. Thank you Peach! =)

Rushed off to Wayne's house for pot luck lunch.. It was just 6 months ago since I last came but I couldn't rmb how to walk there.. That goes to show how bad I am at remembering roads.. Haha.. Had to trouble him to come down and fetch me also..

Bernice & Yanqi.. Dun mind the sweaty me.. I just walked all over Sembawang Drive.. Haha..

Geswin: (Holds up the GV bag) This is the Sago and this is the Honeydew (White Bag).. Haha.. Haven't cut yet..

Tan Yi Yi! Everybody started taking pictures of him the moment he arrived.. Haha..

Food! I shared the sushi box with Bernice! I stupidly forgot to bring the Sun Biscuits from Taiwan.. And Wayne's mum brought the rice cooker that was used to contain the soup out of the house as it was dripping.. I thot the soup was outside too so I almost followed her when Wayne told me it was in the kitchen.. Haha..

Something funny must have been said to make them laugh so loudly.. Haha.. And it was this!

Haha.. Junwei thot Red Cliff was called Bian Bi.. Muahaha.. So High Gang came up with this new movie.. Catch it in cinemas now! (I suck at photoshop so I can only make this)

And this is the original.. Haha..

Weiting and Junwei!

Apple loves Geswin sia.. Haha.. Or izzit the food in his hand?

Geswin: Oui! Eat the fry lehz..

Apple: Dun wan.. =P

The card says it all.. Haha..

I wanted to put a funny description for this picture but I couldn't think of any.. Haha..

Haha.. New generation way of cutting your birthday cake..

Pressies! Thank you!


Awww.. Double Thank You!

Triple Thank You! The watch damn cool can?

Bernice bought the boys some waterguns.. Haha.. And they started shooting each other..

Bang! Play dead dog!

Well, he became the dead dog.. Haha.. Or should I say Bunny?

=) Love them! P.S: The pillow is meant for Yixia's picture.. Haha.. Haven't put in only..

From Left to Right: Top Row- Meiyi, Yanqi, Weiting, Bernice, Jaslyn, Yan Wan
Bottom Row- Junwei, Yiyi, Geswin, (Yixia), Yongxing, Wayne

Thank You High Gang!

And a new TVB series- Moonlight Resonance!

Ok.. I haven't pack a single piece of luggage yet.. And I hope my air ticket and passport are still at their respective areas if not I'm going to be in very deep shit.. Haha..

No comments: